ALTERNATE FIT Sunglasses.
What are they?
What’s the difference to your regular fit and how does it work?
How did we do this? In short…
• the nose pads are longer, so that the frames sit further away from cheeks
• the nose bridge is narrower, to make the frames feel secure and stable on face
• we reduced the frame curvature, preventing cheek indentations
• the temples are curved, for comfort and fit
• plus we’ve added new plate hardware with premium aesthetic
This allows for maximum comfort and functionality for the wearer.
Le Specs Creative Director and Designer Hamish Tame explains “This season is all about bolder looks, and the introduction of more comprehensive fits. As our business grows internationally, we have focused on the comfort and fit for all face shapes and sizes across both sunglasses and eyeglasses.”
With over 400 stockists of le specs, we have designed our glasses with two distinct details to the standard sized frames so you can easily spot the difference. The new alt fit styles will be available across all Le Specs collections moving forward.