Have a question? We might have already answered it below.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
RETURNING AN ONLINE ORDER
Le Specs is committed to customer satisfaction – If you are not 100% happy with your online order, we will happily accept your return within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or full refund*.
*FINAL SALE items are available for exchange only.
Please note, the customer is responsible for the cost of return postage.
To begin your return please follow the steps below:
- Ensure all items are in their original condition and packaging, with tags attached.
- Download, fill out and include the returns form below in your parcel
- You can return your item with any trackable service. It is your responsibility to ensure the item reaches our premises, so please use a trackable service to ensure your return arrives to us safely.
- You will need to cover the cost of return yourself.
- Pack all items with your invoice and return form in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging.
Address your package to:
Le Specs Returns
PO Box 7217
- If you believe your product to be faulty, please visit our Contact Us page prior to returning your items.
Please note, Le Specs has the right to reject product that appears worn or damaged by the customer.
RETURNING AN ITEM FROM ANOTHER RETAILER
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase from one of our stockists, please refer to their instore return policy to process your return.
In the case they are unable to assist you with your return please visit our Contact Us page for assistance.
HAVE YOU RECEIVED MY RETURN?
- You will receive an email confirmation when your order is received at the Le Specs Distribution Centre.
- Returns and exchanges will be processed within 72 hours of our distribution centre receiving your parcel; this may vary during busy periods.
- For security reasons we only refund using the original payment method.
- Once your return has been processed you will receive another email showing your refunded amount has been finalised or your exchange dispatched.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for refunds to appear in your account.
Please note that original delivery charges are non- refundable unless your item is deemed to be faulty.
WHAT HAPPENS IF SOMETHHING ARRIVES DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE?
Please visit our Contact Us page within 7 days to report the issue.
Following inspection of the item, Le Specs will either replace or refund the item in accordance with Australian Consumer Laws.
FAULTY PRODUCTS & WARRANTIES
Manufacturer’s warranties come with all products. All our sunglasses are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for 6 months from the date of purchase, with proof of purchase.
The details of the warranty period are details on the warranty card or in the instruction booklet. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, scratched or broken lenses, lost screws, fading or nose piece and frame deterioration.
Any alternations to the sunglasses will void your warranty. The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace, in part or in full, the sunglasses returned for warranty or repair. Warranty claims and other repairs are at the complete discretion of the manufacturer.
If your sunglasses fall within the warranty terms, please visit our Contact Us page for additional assistance.